Emergency Essential Kit FREE

Emergency Essential Kit FREE
Buy a 3 month supply this month and I will give you this free^^

About our Food Storage

My photo
I am a hard working, honest person. Mom, Nana and a Vietnam era Veteran. My faith in Jesus Christ is most important to me.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Customized Meal Plan

Now you can customize your meal plan. For the low price of $495 ( +shipping).

WOW!!  Email me..in subject, *FOOD STORAGE* .

When you order with me you get FREE gifts. Also, can earn FREE food storage. 

 

This is an amazing offer.
Daily Bread's Customized Meal Plan allows you to choose the meals, drinks and sides that your family likes best. Whether you are just starting your home food storage program, or you need to fill in with some favorites, there has never been a better time to order.

what are your choices?

You choose from our most popular breakfasts, lunch & dinner entrées, drinks and side items. For the low price of $495, you can select 4 breakfast options, 6 lunch & dinner options, 3 fruit & vegetable options, and 2 drink options. This provides you with a total of 15 cans of food, and up to 600 servings.
You can order a variety items in each category, or you can order multiple cans of your favorite entrée. It's up to you.
Please pass this on to all your friends info you are not interested. Give them my contact info. Thank you. Veronica

1 comment:

  1. Remember, when u contact me direct, I give you the best deals and freebies!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete