Emergency Essential Kit FREE

Emergency Essential Kit FREE
Buy a 3 month supply this month and I will give you this free^^

About our Food Storage

My photo
I am a hard working, honest person. Mom, Nana and a Vietnam era Veteran. My faith in Jesus Christ is most important to me.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Food Storage: 25 Year Shelf Life with No Rotation

Daily Bread guarantees a shelf-life of 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed. That is 25 years without the stress of wondering if your family is prepared. Most emergency food supplies require constant rotation because of a limited shelf life of three to five years.
Email me for a free sample of great tasting food.                           annev53@yahoo.com
 Please put 
*Food storage* 
in subject
Daily Bread is nationally recognized as the leader in freeze-dried food storage. We strive to be the obvious choice when looking for a great-tasting, long-term food storage solution. If you need proof, look at all the people who have called Daily Bread the best choice for your food storage needs
(We are the Sister company of> Food Insurance).

Ask about 10% discount!!!!!
 Ask about our Ice Cream. Yummy!

If you have a boat or travel a lot in your RV, our food storage is a must for you.

 Please, read my blog and send me an email.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there. This is Julie from LO. I'd love more information about this food source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie, I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete